COVID-19 ProtocolsSan Diego, CA
We are excited to inform you that we have reopened. Staying up-to-date with the CDC AND OSHA guidelines, here is what you will find in our practice:
- All patients will wait in their car and call the office upon arrival. Please call us at (858) 546-0500. Please wait in your car until we are ready for you.
- COVID-19 screening questions are asked when we confirm appointments the previous day and we ask the same questions upon arrival to the office. We check temperatures with a touchless thermometer and check oxygen saturation levels with a pulse oximeter.
- Social distancing is being practiced and face coverings are MANDATORY.
- The office has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with 70% alcohol and/or Cavicide, the countertops, door handles. The front and back door of the office remain open during business hours to keep air flowing throughout the office.
- The office has been reorganized for uninterrupted flow of work.
- We have staggered appointments, so patients do not arrive at the same time.
- Sneeze guards are in place at check in counter.
- The staff members at the front desk will be wearing face masks. All other staff members will wear face shields, lab coats/gowns and nitrile gloves.
- We added additional steps in disinfecting our rooms, instruments and sterilization center.
- Utilization of aerosol reducing system is in place.
Policy Changes to the practice
- New Patients will fill the new patient paperwork forms on our website and bring with them.
- Any changes to your insurance, phone and address, you will notify us through office e-mail at [email protected]
- You will be asked to stay in your car and call us when you arrive, and we will call you when we are ready for you.
- You will be asked to wear your face mask, remove any gloves prior to entering our office and disinfect your hands.
- You will be asked to rinse your mouth with medicated mouthwash prior to starting your treatment.
We are excited to see you all back soon. Please stay healthy and safe. The health of our patients, our staff and our communities is paramount as we begin this process of re-opening.
Interested in a Smile Makeover? Many individuals are considering smile makeover procedures to improve the way their smile appears, which includes both the teeth and gums. There are a number of cosmetic dentistry procedures that can be used during the smile makeover process to enhance one's smile, ranging from tooth replacement to dental restorations. Read…
Visiting an experienced cosmetic dentist is the first step towards achieving a smile you are proud to show off each day. Experienced cosmetic dentists can address a range of concerns, including teeth stains, damaged teeth, misshapen teeth, short teeth, and misalignments.Every cosmetic dentist will offer different services, depending on their training and preference. However, most…
While dentists will often do everything possible to save a tooth no matter the age of the patient, there are some situations where tooth extraction is necessary. When it comes to removing teeth, there are two different types of extractions a dentist or oral surgeon can use depending on the reason for removal: Simple extraction…
Even if you are not currently feeling any tooth pain, the dentist might recommend a root canal. Sometimes, tooth infections are painless and can spread slowly through the tooth. To stop the infection and save the tooth from extraction, the dentist may recommend a root canal treatment. The objective is to prolong the lifespan of…
A chipped tooth typically occurs during an unexpected moment. As a result, many are not prepared for it and do not know what to do after it occurs. Whether you or someone you know has chipped a tooth and needs advice or you want to know what to expect if it should happen to you,…